In this case, SKAN-3X allows this client to avoid risky business meetings regarding his reputation in the Democratic Republic of Congo where he has strong commercial ambitions.
Context of the mission :
As part of a commercial marathon in the Democratic Republic of Congo, this client questions us about the profile of the 10 persons he plans to meet.
Result of the investigation :
The study highlights three extremely shady profiles with a particularly negative media aura, both locally and on the international scene. The client is recommended to postpone these three appointments and to avoid any contact with these people. Among other things, their bad reputation could reflect negatively on the client.
Benefit for the client :
This client avoids any risk of damage to his reputation and his company’s one by cancelling some of the scheduled meetings.
Reading suggestion(s) on SKAN1 Outlook :
- 35% de la valorisation boursière d’une société est directement liée à sa réputation
- PETROFAC : une réputation abîmée et des coûts potentiellement exorbitants
Want to know more about our offer :
- Our Business Development solution
- The SKAN-3X service in detail
- Our other examples of “Business Development” missions
Want to order :
- Order a SKAN-Check evaluation directly online
- Request a customized SKAN-INVESTIGATION assessment