The publishing company of the website www.skan1.ai is Skan1 Société par Actions Simplifiée with a capital of 32 000 Euros
Head office : 176 ave Charles de Gaulle, 92522 Neuilly cedex
RCS Nanterre : 839 408 986 Tel : +33 1 84 60 19 00
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT number : FR 76 839408986
Date of the last revision : September 2019
YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE SKAN1 SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS. Such acceptance shall be in full and complete form. Any qualified acceptance shall be deemed null and void. Changes, updates or modifications to these Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. By accessing or using the Website after Skan1 has posted such changes, modifications and updates, you agree to be bound by the modified, revised or updated Terms. Furthermore, Skan1 reserves the right to change, modify or update in any way the features of the Website at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Links and Third Party Sites
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Skan1 manages and operates the Website (by itself and/or through Third Parties). All content displayed on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, graphics, logos, digital downloads, data, software, page headers, icons, scripts, audio clips and video clips, is the property of Skan1 or Third Parties. Such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property rights. Any total or partial representation of the site or of one of its components without the express authorization of the company Skan1 is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of intellectual property.
You are not authorized to use the trademarks, service marks, legal notices, logos, images, text, or any other proprietary or intellectual property information of Skan1, nor to incorporate in any manner whatsoever any content or material from this Website on another site, without the express written authorization of Skan1. These trademarks appearing on the site are registered trademarks of Skan1 or of Third Parties. Any reproduction, imitation or use, total or partial, of these distinctive signs without the express authorization and in violation of the prohibitions provided for in articles L. 713-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code engages the responsibility of their author. The other distinctive signs, in particular the corporate names, commercial names, signs, domain names reproduced on the site are the property of the company Skan1 or of Third Parties and any reproduction without express authorization is likely to constitute a usurpation engaging the responsibility of its author on the basis of article 1240 of the Civil Code.
3. PROHIBITED BEHAVIOR / PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You are not authorized to use the Website or the SKAN 1 service, and you agree not to use them and not to let third parties use them, without limitation, for the following purposes :
- perform any action that imposes a disproportionately large or unreasonable load or waste of time on the infrastructure or resources of the Website, including, but not limited to, sending or disseminating spam, junk mail, chain letters, or any other illegal and undesirable mass mailing technique;
- Disclose to, or share with unauthorized third parties, defined identifiers, confirmation numbers and passwords, or use them for any unauthorized purpose, or allow or facilitate access to Skan1’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to third parties through such defined identifiers, confirmation numbers and passwords;
- Access or attempt to access Skan1’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts for which you have not been granted specific authorization (including any access to data not intended for you), or log into a server or account for which you have not been granted access authorization;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, modify, delete or reverse engineer any software or HTML code that corresponds to or is in any way connected to any portion of the Website;
- Interfere with, disrupt, disable, or interfere with or attempt to interfere with the use and operation of the Website, or the systems, equipment, or applications of Skan1, its affiliates or associates, or Third Parties, or the services provided to any user in any way, including, but not limited to, programs, scripts, commands, viruses, worms, web bugs, malicious code, Trojan horses, and any other such contaminating source. These may include “denial of service” attacks, network invasions, deliberate attempts to overload or consume service resources, attempts to defeat a User, and/or alterations to or rerouting of content or services provided by this Web Site;
- attempt to circumvent or defeat system or network security mechanisms (i.e., authentication), or to breach the security of any system, network or account associated with or utilized in conjunction with the Website;
- upload, post, email or otherwise distribute information, content or legal notices that you are not authorized to transmit under these Terms, by law or under any other contractual relationship;
- use any robot, search engine, intelligent agent, metasearch device, or other automatic or procedural device to search for information or content that is not authorized by these Terms;
- use any robot, search engine, intelligent agent, metasearch device, or other automatic device or manual procedure to search, monitor, or copy the pages of the Skan1 Website or its contents;
- monetize, sell, or license all or any part of the access to the Services or the site, and the information hosted and/or shared therein.
4. USER’S RESPONSIBILITIES
You agree to Skan1 that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or prohibited by these Terms, including, but not limited to, sending, publishing, transmitting, posting, broadcasting, intentionally receiving or searching for vindictive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, sexual, pornographic or profane material, content or images, or any content, message or image that may be considered obscene, lascivious, extremely violent or offensive in any way. If you breach any of these responsibilities, your authorization to use the Website will be terminated immediately without notice. Skan1 reserves the right to deny, in its sole discretion, access to the Website for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
You agree that any information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or that Skan1 reasonably believes to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), Skan1 has the right to suspend or terminate any and all access to or activity related to the Website, and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Website.
In addition, in the event of User’s failure to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, or more generally, any breach of applicable laws and regulations, Skan1 reserves the right to take any appropriate action, including without limitation:
- remove any content posted on the Website,
- publish on the Website any information message that Skan1 deems useful
- notify any relevant authority,
- take any legal action.
5. SKAN1’S LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
Skan1 undertakes to provide the Services diligently and in accordance with the rules of the trade, it being specified that it has an obligation of means, to the exclusion of any obligation of result, which the Users expressly acknowledge and accept.
Content that is detrimental to a third party may be notified to Skan1 in accordance with article 6-I-5 of the French law n°2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
Skan1 accepts no responsibility for any loss of information accessible on the Website by the User, who must save a copy and cannot claim any compensation for this.
Skan1 undertakes to carry out regular checks to verify the functioning and accessibility of the Website. In this regard, Skan1 reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Website for maintenance purposes. Similarly, Skan1 cannot be held responsible for temporary difficulties or impossibilities in accessing the Website due to circumstances beyond its control, force majeure, or due to disruptions in the telecommunications networks.
SKAN1 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES OR SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER HOSTING THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. SKAN1 MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED OR PURCHASED AS A RESULT OF USING THE WEBSITE.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN ANY EVENT, THE LIABILITY THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY SKAN1 HEREUNDER IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO PROVEN DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE USER CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR MALICE OF SKAN1.
6. USER WARRANTY
The User indemnifies Skan1 against any and all claims, complaints, actions and/or demands that Skan1 may suffer as a result of the User’s breach of any of its obligations or warranties under these Terms. The User undertakes to indemnify SKan1 for any damage it may suffer and to pay all costs, charges and/or judgments that it may have to bear as a result.
In the event of a translation of these Terms into one or more languages, the language of interpretation shall be the French language in the event of a contradiction or dispute over the meaning of a term or provision.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any breach by you that is not sanctioned by Skan1 does not constitute a waiver by Skan1 of its right to sue for subsequent or similar breaches. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Headings are provided for informational purposes only. The provisions of these Terms, together with the obligations set forth herein, represent the entire agreement between Skan1 (including Third Parties), and you. These provisions supersede any prior agreements or understandings not incorporated herein.