1. COLLECT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information is data used to identify or contact a specific individual. We only collect data or personally identifying information voluntarily provided by a User on our Website. For example, a User may provide the name of the company he or she works for, his or her first and last name, office address, e-mail address and business cell phone number for the purpose of:
- use our Skan1 service in the best conditions;
- take advantage of our double authentication offer with your smartphone when paying for an order;
- find out about a service;
- register for a Skan1 event;
- request information;
- contact us;
- subscribe to our mailing lists to receive the latest publications and newsletters;
- submit your resume.
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing carried out by Skan1 has an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose.
Thus, when a User submits personal data, we use it only for the purposes indicated at the time of collection of the data. Examples of uses are provided in the “Collection of Personal Information” section above. In addition, we may aggregate personal data submitted for internal statistical purposes, or use data for targeted marketing for Skan1 events, or for employment purposes, if a job application form or resume has been submitted to us. Our Website does not collect or compile personal information for disclosure or sale to third parties for marketing purposes. Our Website also does not maintain mailing lists on behalf of third parties.
3. USER INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data-processing Regulation and Freedoms, Skan1 informs you on the treatments of personal data which it implements in a clear way and in particular on:
- the identity and contact details of the controller and, where appropriate, of the representative of the controller
- the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis of the processing
- where applicable, the legitimate interests pursued by Skan1
- the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data;
- if applicable, the fact that Skan1 intends to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization
- the length of time the personal data will be kept or the criteria used to determine this length of time
- the existence of the right to request from Skan1 access to personal data, rectification or erasure of personal data, or limitation of processing, or the right to object to processing and the right to data portability, as well as the possibility to determine the fate of his/her data after his/her death
- the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal of consent
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- information on whether the requirement to provide personal data is of a regulatory or contractual nature or whether it is a condition for the conclusion of a contract and whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data, as well as on the possible consequences of not providing the data
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as relevant information about the underlying logic and the significance and intended consequences of such processing.
4. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
Users may decline these cookies. In general, a User who has declined cookies can browse our Web site normally. However, some functionality may be affected. Once you have completed your visit to our site, you may delete cookies from your system if you wish.
In addition, in order to properly manage our website, we may log anonymous information about our operational systems and identify categories of users by elements (domains, browser type…). These statistics are then reported as a whole to our webmasters. This is to ensure that our website provides an optimal browsing experience for our Users.
5. DATA RECIPIENTS
Skan1 will never disclose your Personal Information to third parties except (a) when you give Skan1 permission to do so, or (b) in special circumstances, such as when Skan1 believes in good faith that such disclosure is legally required or when disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of others.
You expressly consent to your Personal Information being processed in this manner.
You may change or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Skan1 at email@example.com.
6. WEBSITES OF AFFILIATES, PARTNERS AND THIRD PARTIES
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit the processing, portability and define the fate of your data after your death in relation to all data concerning you, which can be exercised with Skan1 at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. INTEGRITY, PROTECTION AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Skan1 is fully aware of the importance of protecting the privacy of children, especially in an online environment. This website is not intended for use by children under the age of 15. It is Skan1’s policy not to knowingly collect or maintain information from children under the age of 15. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain prior permission from your parent or guardian to use this website.