Start-up at the strategic crossroads between Reg- Legal and Risk-tech, Skan1 is a French digital platform dedicated to the evaluation of third parties. It combines a deep-tech approach with the rigor and operational requirements of business intelligence & investigations (Bi&I).
1. CTO and future partner
To support us in the development of our business in France and internationally, we are looking for our future Chief Technical Officer (CTO). He/she will provide strong technical leadership in all aspects of our business and support Skan1’s technical vision in line with our values and best practices in the integration of Artificial Intelligence solutions.
Our vision of the ideal CTO for Skan1
If you have an inquisitive and positive mindset, are close to your teams, enjoy working in a group, have the ability to think strategically and have a strong sense of customer satisfaction, you have the essential qualities to join us and develop Skan1. If you are also an excellent communicator and speak French and English fluently, we would love to meet you!
- Design and develop a technology strategy aligned with the company’s business objectives.
- Design and implement all security processes around data protection to ensure optimal performance levels while being in line with the RGPD.
- Manage a team of various technical talents and, in the medium term, supervise the work of doctoral students in Artificial Intelligence to innovate through scientific research.
- Continually improve and adjust our products in terms of technology, UX and business potential.
- Identify and implement new technologies that allow Skan1 to always maintain a competitive advantage.
- Support and train the marketing and sales teams on the latest technologies to empower them to achieve their missions and goals.
- Monitor key performance indicators and drive IT budgets to evaluate technology performance
- Communicate the technology strategy to our partners and investors.
- Ensure the supervision of our websites and applications hosted on AWS & French hosting solution
Competences / Qualities
- Curious, tenacious and positive
- Leadership, organizational and team management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French and English, a third language would be a plus
- Sensitive to the issues of artificial intelligence and language processing (NLP)
- Strategic thinking
- Listening to the comments of stakeholders (internal teams, service providers and customers)
- Monitor technological developments to develop a strategy
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Master the following languages: React.js, Nod.js, Python, PHP
- Design and manage a budget and ensure the planning of developments
- Demonstrated experience in a responsible position or similar leadership role would be a plus but not discriminating.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
Email : email@example.com
2. Junior Analyst
Skan1 is looking for two junior analysts (young graduate or 1st experience) to contribute to its accelerated development and rapid growth on the market of the evaluation of third parties in business relationships.
Under the responsibility of a senior manager, you will be involved in information research (internet and databases) as well as in the drafting of analyses and recommendations for our clients.
Your assignments will involve compliance, risk, competitive analysis or M&A issues. You will also be involved in complex international investigations.
Desired operational skills and profile:
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Agility of mind, curiosity
- A high degree of rigor enabling the putting into perspective of unstructured information and/or information from various sources
- Writing skills
We are looking for enterprising candidates, likely to be quickly given responsibilities in a start-up environment where the efforts of all parties are rewarded in a give-and-take dynamic.
- Level of education: Master’s degree or equivalent (in political science, law or business school)
- A good level of written and spoken English is essential and a second foreign language would be a plus.
Practical details :
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Remuneration between 34 and 42 K€ gross per year according to profile, training and experience
- Position based in Paris, home office possible depending on health conditions
To apply: please send your CV with a cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying “Junior Analyst Application” in the subject line.
3. INTERNSHIP : junior analyst
Skan1 is looking for the brilliant junior consultant who can contribute to its growth and accelerated development.
Under the responsibility of a senior manager, you will participate in the whole process allowing Skan1 to deliver detailed and factual studies on time concerning legal entities or individuals (in France and abroad).
You will be involved both in researching information (internet and databases) and in writing analyses or recommendations.
Your missions will be related to compliance, risk, competitive analysis or M&A issues. In addition to the SKAN-3X, SKAN-4X and SKAN-5X reports that our clients can order directly online on our skan1.fr platform to evaluate the integrity of their third party, you will be asked to intervene in complex international investigations.
Operational skills and expected profile :
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Agility of mind, curiosity as well as a great rigor allowing to put in perspective unstructured information and/or emanating from various sources of information
- Writing skills
- We are looking for enterprising young people, likely to be quickly given responsibilities in a start-up environment, where the efforts of all are rewarded at their fair value in a give and take dynamic.
Level of education: Master’s degree or equivalent (in political science, law or business school)
English is essential and a second foreign language would be a plus
Practical details :
- Paid internship with a convention.
- Based at the CNAM where Skan1 is incubated since 2017 (M° Arts et Métiers, Réaumur-Sébastopol and Strasbourg-Saint-Denis)
- Meal tickets, Navigo pass reimbursed at 50%.
- Minimum duration 6 months from April 15th
To send your application: Please send your CV and a cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com , specifying “Junior Analyst Internship Application” in the subject line.
4. INTERNSHIP: Business Developer
Skan1 is looking for a talented and motivated person who will accelerate its business development in order to rapidly increase the turnover
Reporting to the Marketing and Sales Director, you will participate in all actions allowing Skan1 to prospect, qualify, engage, win, follow up, retain and develop new customers.
You will be involved in both acquisition and list building (research and selection) as well as in prospecting itself.
You will use the omnichannel range of tools available to deploy virtuous and recurring lead-generation operations: writing and publishing articles, e-mailing campaigns, social networks (posts, private messages…), telephone, advertising (Google Ads…), events, physical meetings…
You will divide your action between large accounts, ETIs and SMEs.
Expected skills & Profile :
- Integrate the issues and strengths of third party evaluation, take a concrete interest in it. This is a key to identifying a high-potential prospect and effectively developing the sales pitch.
- Curiosity, listening skills and alertness to understand the objectives of your high-level contacts in different professions and sectors of activity.
- Charisma, ability to establish a relationship of trust with prospects, to make yourself useful to them.
Strength of conviction and appetite for challenges.
- Good oral expression (both on the phone and in person) and written expression (writing skills), reliable spelling.
- Goal-oriented: orderly, methodical and rigorous.
- Fluid use of the Office suite (Word-Excel-PowerPoint) and use of Linkedin and SalesNavigator in professional “hunting” mode.
We are looking for an enterprising person, likely to be quickly given responsibilities in a start-up environment, where the efforts of each person are rewarded at their fair value in a give-and-take dynamic.
Level of education: Master’s degree or equivalent (business school, political science), having already completed a first internship in sales or marketing.
English is essential and a second foreign language would be a plus.
Practical details :
- Paid internship with a convention.
- Based at the CNAM where Skan1 is incubated (M° Arts et Métiers, Réaumur-Sébastopol and Strasbourg-Saint-Denis)
- Meal tickets, Navigo pass reimbursed at 50%.Minimum duration 4 months, starting April 15
To send your application: Please send your CV with a cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying “Business Developer internship application” in the subject line.
5. Spontaneous application
If you recognize yourself in Skan1, its business approach, its values and its ambitions, if you wish to invest yourself fully in an exciting human and technological adventure at the service of a more honest economy, please send your CV with a cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com , specifying “Unsolicited application” in the subject.